How Do I Add My Recipes into Collections?
Adding recipes to a collection is a great way to organize your favorite recipes, whether they are recipes you’ve added to Cookbook Create or recipes that you’ve discovered in the Cookbook Create’s recipe community. There are a few ways to save a recipe to a collection, check out the various ways you can get organized!
Add Recipes by Saving from the Cookbook Create Community
- Go to your account page and on the left side-bar scroll down to locate the Community Recipes section. Browse recipes until you find the recipe you would like to save. To save a recipe click the Heart Icon. (Find the the Heart Icon on the lower right-hand corner recipe preview tile or on the recipe page underneath the recipe photo and prep time.)
- Use the checkboxes to select the collection you want to save the recipe to or enter the name of the new collection.
- You’ve now saved a recipe from the Cookbook Create Community!
Add Recipes by Using the Add Recipe Form
- On the Add Recipe form underneath the option to add your photo to your recipes in the section titled Add to Your Collections, use the checkboxes to add to an existing collection or create a new collection by entering the name in the text box and clicking Save.
- You’ve have now successfully added a recipe- get ready to add more!
How to Add a Previously Added Recipe to Cookbook Create
- Go to the All Recipes section on your account page. Browse the recipes until you find the one you would like to add to your collection.
- Click the Heart Icon on the recipe preview or on the recipe page. Use the checkboxes to select the collection or enter the name of a new collection and click save.
- Congrats! You now have a recipe in your collection! Start your search for the next one to add!