Recipe collections are a great way to organize your tastiest recipes on Cookbook Create. You can save recipes discovered in Community Recipes, add your own or you can invite collaborators to grow a group collection.
Take all of those recipes you have stuffed in a drawer, the recipes clipped and tucked in the back of your favorite cookbook, or discover new favorite recipes in the Cookbook Create community–We’ll help you organize them. It’s easy to create a collection. And bonus!! You can turn any recipe collection into a group collection which means you can invite collaborators to add recipes.
Below, we’ll tell you how to name and start a new collection. If you’d like to learn more about how group collections work, check out this post.
How Do I Start a Recipe Collection?
- To create a collection, go to your profile page.
- On the sidebar to the left hand-side, underneath Recipe Collections enter the name of your collection into the form field. Click save.
- Your newly created collection will now appear on the sidebar under the Recipe Collections section.
- Voila! You have a collection, and now you’ll want to add some recipes to that collection.
How Do I Edit My Recipe Collection Name?
You must logged in to your account and be the owner of a collection to edit the collection name. You can edit the name of any collection you own. Contributors to group collections are not able to edit the collection name or invite contributors.
- Go to the collection you would like to edit.
- Click on the Settings Icon in the upper right corner of the collections page. This will open the settings page.
- Enter the new name in the Collection Name field and click Save.
- When you have it set to the name you would like, you can click Done Editing.
It’s that easy! Why not start a new recipe collection today?